CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Too Long, too much to say...

Well, to say the least, lots of happenings since my last post. Let's try to have a recap:

-I've lost a bunch of friends to stupidity. I like to think of this as boiling down my friends to a nice concentrated form.

-I've got a different apartment. Again, smaller can be better, right? Less space, but less rent too!

-No girlfriend, of course. I have tried it all, young, old, white, black, Asian, Spanish, Indian...and those were just the restaurants! No, really, I've tried many types, none worked so far, but they all had very, VERY different problems. I've even tried to see what happened in each case; all different scenarios...

-Steady Job, for once. I only have one job, it isn't bad, decent hours, lots of overtime offered. Good benefits...even a 401k...

-I have an obscene sneaker collection now...over 70 pair, and it's only been a year of buying...still don't have all the ones I wanted to catch up on yet. And there is a whole culture and world with it, so I don't feel too bad...

-I'm big into painting now...been doing t-shirts, hoodies, and polos...only for me though. None for sale. I'm just greedy like that. I mean, I would sell one to someone, but what price do I put on a 1 of 1 by yours truly? Besides, everyone wants one, no one wants to pay.

-I'm supposed to write a book this year. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to get that done though. It seems so hard. I mean, I have a lot to say, but I don't really know how good it'd be, or how much help it could really offer someone else. I'm good with gems of knowledge, but for a whole chain of wisdom, I'm not sure about that.

-I just got over Typhoid fever...ok, not really, but I was mad sick...on my birthday. That sucked major testicles...like Brontosaurus testicles...huge. And I STILL didn't do anything hot for my B-Day...but I really couldn't...I sounded like I had posies in my pocket...and I wasn't casket clean yet...


...well, that's it for now, back to my 12 hour grind.

Be Safe All,

Chris

P.S. This is for you Jirzygurl!

1 comments:

Liz said...

thankyou chris!!! I'm back sooo i'm trying to force everyone else to be back as well! LOL!
but dating sucks llama balls so i fell you. people are crazy

anyway i think i will be satisfied with one post a week... maybe! LOL! i feel like a crachead... it's weird but you guys were my internet family and i feel like we need to be connected again..
ya dig? no?? i'll mail you a shovel...