CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Bridge is Over

So...I went to Franklin Mills yesterday out in Philadelphia...the mall looks retarded on the inside, but it seems to be my new shoe mecca out here on the east coast...it was super dope...but that is not what this post is about, this post is about the Tacoma Palmyra bridge that connects Philadelphia with New Jersey...Now the bridge was easy enough to find, but the streets around it were completely ridiculous. I mean, I know that all cities aren't set to a grid pattern, but does it have to resemble a hot wheels race track? I think the city planners were high on PCP when they mapped all this crap out...to say the least, which I think I will right now because I am sleepy, it was super frustrating. I am not a fan of the make-up of the streets out here, and I will be getting a navigation unit of some type when I move out here...


Be Safe or Be Smitten.




BTW...did I tell you that the Jordans there were on sale??? Yeah, on SALE. I couldn't believe it, they sold out within two days back home AND they had upcharges on them...here they didn't even charge me tax!

0 comments: