CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

On my New Jersey Drive...

I'm back in NJ, and I can't sleep. Since I'm awake, I'm catching up on the episodes of Dexter I missed, and downloading more movies for my iPod. I miss the blog world, and I'm going to try to catch up with you all soon.


My flight went well, and I actually landed early. Liz picked me up and we went out to this place called Swanky Bubbles for dinner...it was really good...we had a dope time...but since she was tired, I drove home. It felt weird yet comfortable driving in New Jersey. I mean, as much as I complain about the makeup of their streets, at least they are smooth. I like being here...and I can already tell I'm not going to want to go home...but we will be spending the Thanksgiving holiday together, so that'll be nice...it's a lot to take in. I brought out an obnoxious amount of shoes out here for Liz, and I'm going to help her organize them tomorrow.

I know a while ago, I asked for this level of comfort with someone I care about, and in having it...it's quite peaceful. It is one of the dopest feelings I've ever had.


Love is Grand.



Be Safe or Be Smitten.




BTW: Kanye's new album is coming out next week, and from what I have heard off of it...it is definitely going to be interesting to see what people say about it.

2 comments:

Nina said...

awwwwwwww

sweet.

you were one more day away from me leaving threatening messages

*side eyes liz* you're next exempt either, missy!!!


i need posts, damnit!!!!


(love is grand)

Mz.Sullivan said...

Awww..love is grand. Finding it is even better.