CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mahaloback People!




I'm still here in New Jersey, enjoying my time with Liz, hanging out with her friends, seeing new parts of the state...hanging out with her family. I love being here. I know I'm not going to want to go home. The funny thing is, the times I enjoy the most are when we are doing stuff that really isn't that eventful. Like a couple of days ago, we sang songs with one another and laughed...it was one of the dopest moments I've ever had with anyone I've ever been with. I love shopping with her, running errands with her, taking care of her when she isn't feeling well, watching her sleep, helping her lace her sneakers...Fixing things for her...it may seem odd, but it's true.



I need to hurry up and move.



Be safe or be smitten.

3 comments:

Liz said...

that was funny... awww, sweetie. you do need to move already!

Nina said...

*sigh*

lovely.

now, move your ass already...

Mz.Sullivan said...

lmao! @ Nina