CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Cypher

I'm out surprisingly...I know, I never am...but I needed to grab a minute for an update for y'all. I'm at this cat J. Griff's house with Jon during a studio session...and since they are in the middle of a Cypher, I'm stealing some time on the computer to share what's been happening with me as of late:



- I HAVE UNEMPLOYMENT MONEY!!! I'm super happy that it came through for me; I needed it so much, I prayed about it, God came through...it was a super dope feeling.

- I'm going BACK to New Jersey on the 20th...for like 10 days again or so...I'm hoping a job will pan out from this.

- I love my family. At my low point, they came in to lift me back up, and I greatly appreciate everything that they did and they are still doing. I couldn't ask for anyone better to have my back.

- Jon is doing an impromptu performance at a Christian conference...and if he was able to rock a show at Denny's, I'm sure it's gonna be hot...this time he'll have a stage.


Until next time,

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

0 comments: