CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 08, 2008

I am 15% white...

...well, not me, but that's what my homeboy called to tell me one day. I like to call this the Uncle Ruckus' Mentality...


Dude is so amped to be white...I mean, it's really incredible to be honest. I love him, he's my boy, but he is just too in love with white people for me. Now I don't have anything against the white man per se. I appreciate the fantastic shopping malls they put together and the way they upkeep thier property...I appreciate what they offer creative society as far as music and literature...but come on. How can you have such a wack outlook on your own people to the point of embracing a society that did everything they could to tear you down as a people...I don't get it.


Does anyone else know someone like this?




Be Safe or Be Smitten.

4 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

Funny. I won't even give you my theory on white people and creativity.

B.Good said...

LOL. I'm sure I've met people like this, but have done a great job of forgetting them.

I'm wit you!

Eb the Celeb said...

No but on Tyra's show today she had people on there that were biracial but only claimed one side of their heritage

Janelle said...

I have a friend that is that way...however she claims she's "Hispanic" ... Some people struggle to find thier place in life...it's really amazing.