CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

44 Things...

I posted this in Facebook...and I don't feel like writing tonight, but I prob will tomorrow...


Enjoy!

1. Do you like blue cheese? with wings, sure.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Yep, sure have.

3. Do you own a gun? Nope.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape...I know, no one ever says that...

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not at all...

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are ok...but better when I'm super hungry.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown Christmas...Christmas Story is hilarious too though...

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee or water

9. Can you do push ups? I can, but I don't try very often.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My ring.

11. Favorite hobby? Finding dope sneaks for cheap...and blogging.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nah, I just don't pay attention to stuff very long.

13. What's your favorite shoe? As of late, my Appetite for Destruction Dunk Lows, and my Back to School scribble dunk highs

14. Middle name? James

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Why do I feel like I need to throw up? My shins are cold. When are my new sneakers gonna be here?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee, and as of late, Ginger Ale

17. Current worry? Finding a new car...

18. Current hate right now? People that get in my business, especially when they don't know me.

19. What do you wish for in the coming year? Happiness

20. How did you bring in the New Year? At Church...

21. Where would you like to go? Japan, England, Italy, France, Russia, China...and Kenya.

22. who are the people who will complete this? Jon will eventually...that's about it.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I really never have, but I think it would be like sleeping on a woman's head scarf...Do all black chicks use Motions Hair Conditioner?

26. Can you whistle? Yes...but I guess it'll only be useful if my daughter wins the Oscar for Best Actress.

27. Favorite color? Black

28. Would you be a pirate? Nope...scurvy isn't fly.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't Trust them new Niggas over there!

30. Favorite girl's Name? Sasha

31. Favorite boy's name? Rufus...but that's really what I want to name my dog.

32. What's in your pocket right now? My cell phone.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? The fact that our trainer had us watch Justin Timberlake's 'Cry me a River' music video as a class for no apparent reason at all.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't really remember...I think they were kinda regular, except for the fact that they usually didn't match.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I broke my femur when I was about 9 or 10...it was bad news.

36. What are your plans for the future? Get another car, get a passport, and stack some dough.

37. Do you walk around the house naked? I do when I know the roomate is gone...when she is gone for good, it's Freeballin' 2009!

38. Who is your loudest friend? Liz

39. How many dogs do you have? None; but I prob will have one after a while.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yeah, my trainer at work...she's a weirdo.

41. What is your favorite book? Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

42. What is your favorite candy? Skor Bar...it's super old.

43. Favorite Sports Team? I like the White Sox, the Bears, and the Bulls...but the Cubs can kick rocks.

44. Do you feel fat? Only when I walk next to skinny people.


Be Safe or Be Smitten

2 comments:

Liz said...

uh yeah... i don't use motions hair conditioner and you know this!!

Darius T. Williams said...

Hilarious...you do know that, right?

I feel fat ALL THE TIME. I'll do this today - lol.