CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's Thoughts

I'm not sad, I'm not in a bad mood at all...I'm not angry...


I'm sitting here on the couch, with my wife's little feet propped up on my thigh...and as I look over at her...I know I'm ok. I know I can live my dreams, I know that things aren't always going to go as planned, but they will go as they are ordered. I know my life isn't a dream, but I do have my little dreamsicle here to remind me that anything is possible. Dreams do come true...If you asked me this time last year, I would've never said that I would be in New Jersey, let alone be married...and I would not have even thought I would be ready...but I guess I am. I mean, I'm not having second thoughts, I'm just saying I didn't know that I would able to be a husband already; I never knew that the potential was there...

I just looked at my blog from this time last year, and I was giving up on sex and dating...not that I was turning gay, I just didn't feel like anyone was worth the time or efforts...

I'm just really, really happy. Really happy...and I'm glad that I have someone that I can love, someone that can make me smile whenever I look at her...someone that I can truely be myself with, and not worry about what they think about it. Someone that loves me for who I am, and not what I can do for them...someone that just...just cares, respects, and appreciates me...it's priceless.

...and I'm glad God cared enough about me to place her in my life.

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

Nina said...

*tear*

is it the waaaaaayyyyy you loooooooooove me babayyyyyyyyyyy

lol

beautiful!