CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 02, 2009

Mind Fart

Dude...I really didn't feel like writing earlier, but I've been inspired...and I'll tell you what inspired me after I do a weekend recap:


I had a great weekend with Liz. On Saturday, we went to the Auto Show...which was kinda wack. I really like cars, and I usually enjoy the auto show, but I don't know if it's just a bad year for cars or if the one in Chicago is just that much better...but it was just a disappointment. I enjoyed the DUB section, and they had some old cars there, and they were cool...but it just wasn't like the auto shows of old...here are some of the pics from the show:


























































...overall, I enjoyed it...but I think it had more to do with the company I was keeping than the cars that were there.

Afterward, I went to Joe's Peking Duck in Philadelphia, and it was AMAZING! Everything from the soup to the fried chocolate cake was delicous. I had duck, lobster...all of it was wonderful.

On Sunday, we went to Maryland and watched the game with the family, and it was fun...


...but why am I posting???




Why in the world is this cat on the real world saying he's a woman, and how is he fooling anyone? And why was there a whole episode going on and on about someone telling people that he is a transexual before he was ready to tell...How can they not know that this is a man??? He def does not look like any chick I've ever seen...tv is getting retarded...


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

4 comments:

Liz said...

awwww i had fun too... but I can say that compared to previous years, this car show sucked. chicago's may still be better but this year's was not a good representation. AND I want to go back to Joes like RIGHT NOW! HA!

and that def looks like a man. i actually looked at the pic before i read what you wrote and it looks like a man. i dunno... maybe it's like that luda song... "if i take one more drink..." you know the rest

Kastina said...

Lovee those car pictures!!!!! Love love love!

Darius T. Williams said...

OMG - looks like you had a blast. Great photos.

Young woman on a journey said...

new blog address: http://sumahardroute.blogspot.com/

those cars are awesome!