CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me...

I am going to post about my birthday, but boy...someone did something yesterday to annoy the daylights out of me...but I'm going to post about that later...



As for my Birthday? It was fantastic! We kinda had a nerdy day though, but what can I say...I'm a nerd, and so is my wife...but whatever. Anyway, we went to the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, and it was so much fun. It has a bunch of science based exhibits, and they had the Narnia exhibit up showing a bunch of stuff from the movie, along with some things that were owned by CS Lewis. I haven't been to the museum since I was in like, fourth grade, so it was very enjoyable going through looking at things, trying out stuff, and reading about the exhibits...we also went to the Planetarium, to which I've never done before. Ever. I really enjoyed it though...and honestly, I would've been happy staying there to watch the next two shows and missing dinner...almost. After the museum, we went to dinner back in Jersey at Catelli's. That had to be the best dinner I have had in a long, long time...easily in the top five restaurant experiences in my life...I had a cheddar broccoli soup, baby crab cakes, a 14 ounce veal chop stuffed with lobster, spinach, and cheese over a bed of mashed potatoes with gravy that included asparagus and mushrooms...it was delicious. For desert, I had a waffle with homemade ice cream topped with walnuts, chocolate and caramel sauce. The waffle by itself had the best texture and flavor of any waffle I have ever had in my life...it was wonderful. It was soooo great. My family even sent me beautiful cards with monetary gifts in closed...this was one of the best birthdays I can remember...



As for what annoyed me?


This wack dude that happens to be Liz's ex left some hater facebook comments on a pic of us...actually the pic of us that is in my profile here. I mean, it could've been funny if he was actually his friend, but he is not...not even close...so it came off like, what is the point? Are you jealous? Are you really that much of a loser that you have nothing else to do but hate on me and my wife??? I really wanted to snatch his vocal cords right out of his throat so he would have nothing else to say...he has no idea what I am capable of...anyway, after I cooled off a bit, some wise words came to mind...

"Live your m'fing life. Get your hustle on. Understand people are gonna hate you regardless. Get that out of your head, that fantasy world where people ain't hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. WTF you complaining about. WTF do you think a haters job is? To f'ing hate. So let them do their damn job. WTF you complaining about. Ladies if you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how the hell to get to 16 before the summer gets here. WTF you mad about. Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of those m'fers. WTF you complaining about. If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Sit back and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, bitch."

- KATT WILLIAMS

So, if dude has nothing else to do, that is on him. I have no ill words or actions for him, because he is just doing what he was designed to do...hate.



In other news:


This is really up here just for Liz, but it is HILARIOUS if you are a Scrabble player...



Be Safe or Be Smitten...

3 comments:

Liz said...

I am glad you enjoyed your b-day sweetie... i really am! but you left out the part of how delicious my cupcakes were!
ok and he is so not my ex. we were never ever a couple. matter of fact i think i posted a few times about that. lol. but i do think he meant to be funny but i definitely understand why it would annoy you. because if it was the other way around i would be probably be pissed.
the scrabble thing is hilarious. i am so serious about scrabble! HA!

Young woman on a journey said...

you guys are so cute! glad you had a wonderful bday. Liz, i was wondering about the cupcakes?...

Nina said...

glad you enjoyed yourself and you DID something!!

p.s. liz is awesome.