CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family

My friend just had his second kid, a baby girl named Khloe...I mean, he and his wife both have K-names, so they decided to name their kids with k-names...yeah, I know it's gay...


...but it got me to thinking: What type of father would I be? I would hope that I'm stern, but fair. Open, but have the boundries of respect in their proper places. Have rules, but let them have a little freedom...I...I really just don't know. I know I will have children, and I feel that I would be a good father, I just don't know what type I'd be...it's so much...even just thinking about it. There is SOOOOOOOOO much that goes into raising a little person...even thinking about it brings tears to my eyes...it's, it's a nice feeling...but it's weird at the same time. I guess all I can really do is just put God first, and he'll help me raise my kids...I just want to do right by them, give them a good life, and make sure they have all the tools they need to go out into the world and be productive adults.


That's not too much, right?


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

DONT do it...kids are soooo overrated! They take your money, your love, your attention and your time....and what do you get in return? sloopy slobbery kids, snotty noses rubbed on you, and booboo diapers...

LOL just kidding kids are great...

Nina said...

i dont think you can plan what type of parent you're going to be as much as you can plan what type of kids you're going to have...i think you'll be a great dad...