CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Henry Poole is Here




I know it's been a while since I've blogged about something for longer than a couple of lines...so my last ten minutes at work are going to have to hold you over for a while.

Just to start off, I never heard of this movie before I downloaded it today, and it's slow...like independent film slow...but overall it has a good ending...


...what's the point of what I just said? The movie is about Faith; and that's been my biggest deal for the past few weeks.

Faith in the fact that I will have permanent employment somewhere, faith that everything will be ok, faith in the fact that I am currently making the right decisions, faith in myself...Faith in God. It can be tough. Essentially you are believing in something that you can't prove physically...and even though I see the physical evidence that God exists, some don't...and that's what the movie was about. The guy in the movie, Luke Wilson, did not believe...even until the end...and even though I do believe, and I have faith, I don't want to be the person that, even though I see all the proof, I don't thank him for what he has done, and will continue to do, in my life.

I don't know where I'm leading this post, but I want to say this right now:

I know that no matter what door opens, and where it opens, I know that one will...and even though it may not be what I expected, planned, or even guessed...I know that I will be fine, I will be more than fine...I will be. And so will my family, and my friends...and everyone who needs. It will work itself out, because that is the only way balance can be achieved...because God is peace...and you can't have peace unless you have order...and you can't have order unless you can provide for yourself...a way will develop, it's just up to you to see it...even when it isn't there yet.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

0 comments: