CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 06, 2008

The Waiting Game

...and GO!

Yeah, I'm waiting...that's all I can really do right now, wait and see. I'm still working at the job with the lazy coworkers, even though they've hired my replacement already...and the women here are still bickering about crap...same story, different day...


...as for me; I'm alright. I mean, there isn't a lot I can do right now other than what I've been doing...watch movies/tv shows and answer the phone...and when something new becomes available, I download it and see if I like it...that's about it...I don't talk to my friends on the phone, no idle chit chat with the two "women" in the department that insure their chairs don't float away...just in my own little world.


And it is still nice.


It could be a lot worse, and I don't even want to venture into what those possibilities are...but yeah. I'm maintaining...


I'm starting to do some investing at the moment...which is interesting. I'm not completely in the dark of what moves I should be making when the economy is in a downfall, so I'm really interested in doing some solid wealth building...it's gonna be really exciting to see what happens...


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

0 comments: