CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

NJ State of Mind

I'm still in New Jersey, and I'm enjoying myself thoroughly. Just got back from church today...two services. It was dope; I heard some stuff that I needed to hear...remembered some stuff that I thought.



...I haven't forgotten you all though. Staying with Liz this long is definatly going to be interesting though. I haven't cohabitated with anyone before, definately not this long. It's cool though; but it's like a preview of what it could be like to be married to her. It's nice. I'm still waiting for a response to the job offer, but I was able to sell those Supras I won at the DunkXchange though...that was super dope. I don't have a whole lot to say tonight, but I'm sure I will in the morning.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

come to nyc... your so close...

Nina said...

omg! like totally, you an lizilicious!!!!

Mz.Sullivan said...

Yay!!! You are back. Superdope! We didn't get to hang though. :(

Mz.Sullivan said...

I meant back in Jersey....