CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Last Day

...for a few things. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to blog anymore due to the lack of internet at home...and for the fact I don't have a job after today...but other than that, I'm fine. Today is about the slowest day I've ever had...I've watched like, six episodes of Family Guy, a Paul Mooney comedy special, and random episodes of House.


...and don't think I'm not downloading as much as possible right now. I've loaded up my thumb drives...yeah, I said drives, with movies for my iPod. Hopefully, I'll be behind a computer soon so I can keep the checks rolling in...for those of you that pray, please keep me in your prayers, and I'll be back as soon as I can.


I'm waiting to see what the tide brings in.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for your Christopherson :)

Janelle said...

You'll be back behind the keyboards sooner than you think!

Mz.Sullivan said...

Keep in contact Chris...take it easy.