CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Faith

I know the overall tone of my blog has changed, and I also know that I've been neglecting my fellow bloggers lately...I still love y'all!

...but I have just been going through some changes...all for the positive though. I just started to realize some things about myself that I didn't like, and I understood that the only way for them to change was for me to change...and that's what I'm doing...changing. I'm changing how I look at things, the way I process things...and it feels so good. Even though I'm not that young, I feel like I'm growing up...my attitude at work has changed toward my coworkers and the callers...it's nice, it's really nice. I wish I did this years ago, I'd be much better off if I did.



I'm new to this in a way, so bear with me, but I read this today, and it helped me a lot...hopefully it'll help you too.


"Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the LORD your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed."

Joshua 23:14


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

Liz said...

you are so cute! yay for positive growth!! I am so very proud of you!