CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More than Words




Yeah, you know you liked that song...but what's with the dude reading the magazine in the video?

Anyway, between watching X-Files - I Want to Believe, Righteous Kill, and Love Guru I started to realize something...I'm better than my coworkers. Now, don't take that the wrong way, I mean, I am better at doing the job than they are, but that's not what I'm talking about right now...I'm talking about the fact that I am better than this. I'm better than this situation. I'm better than what they have committed their lives to...to this. Not that this is a horrible job, but they cleave to this sense of superiority, and try to subject me to their snickering and salaciousness...but I have no reason to respond...I don't.

Not that they are all out attacking me in any way, they aren't; but I can hear them when they talk, make remarks...and before it would've bothered me...but not now. I don't have time for them or what crawls from the crevice on their face that they call a mouth. I'm done...and it makes me feel good.


...but I will miss all the great downloading fun I had here though, the movies, software, CDs...it's been awesome, and trust, I'm gonna milk them for all they are worth!


Be Safe or I'll steal your Bandwidth!

1 comments:

B.Good said...

Do we work for the same company? LOL