CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Are you really?

So I went out last night...on a Monday. I thought it could be fun; but the fun I had was wondering what my apartment was doing while I was sipping my Stoli and Sprite...don't get me wrong, there was a decent crowd...but all industry cats. You know? "I have an agenda, and you aren't included in it; but please buy my album when it comes out on the 12th of Never." Yeah. Wack...


In other news:


I need a job.



Well, I'll post later.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

3 comments:

Jon Content said...

It wasnt that bad son...not at all

Liz said...

i wasn't invited!!! oh wait... i am like totally not local... ha! your forgiven! good luck with the job. you are officially added to the prayer list

Liz said...

oh and i didn't think you would look like rick ross. but i was picturing someone with uhm... ahem... some more... uhm... MELANIN! lol