CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Can't Tell me Nothin'

I'm not really sure what I want to say today...I don't want to complain, but it seems that lately, all I have to talk about is club night and sneakers. Life really does contain much more, especially much more things of substance. It's filled with people, places, and experiences. Emotions, movement, creativity. So why do I not talk about these things? For the most part, I feel like people don't care about those things anymore.

I could use this blog as a debate forum...I mean, people debate on things for hours, but does that matter? No. At the end of the day, that person isn't going to change their mind until it affects their life so drastically that they need to do something in order to sustain sanity. I could tell someone for 12 hours straight that smoking crack isn't the way to go,



but until they feel it's not something to throw into the routine...they won't stop. I could tell my true thoughts and emotions...but who is going to respond? No one. People don't really care about you. Of course I'm speaking in generalities...everyone has someone, and if they don't, they become serial killers.


But yeah, I don't want to tell people that my adulthood scares me...that these decisions I make now are going to mold the rest of my existence...who wants to talk about that? I mean, I think about that everyday...EVERY FREAKING DAY!!! It's tough. Especially when you don't want to stand out much, but everyone else feels like you should. You know what I want? I want to invent something so good, that everyone uses it, but no one knows who made it.


I don't want to be Ron Popeil,





I don't want to be the Oxyclean guy






or this nut either




...I want to be unidentifiable man...the guy who has money, lots of money, and no one really knows why...except for the IRS...





they are the only ones that need to know. So what am I doing to get that? Not much. I sketch, and I think...but that's about it. Most of the things I thought of are good, but not an "I can't live without this!" type of deal. Maybe I want to much...but I dunno.


So what do I REALLY want? A family, and the income to support one comfortably. So that leads directly back to what I talk about...shoes and going out. Because chicks dig shoes, and I have to be out for them to see them. And why do I like women so much? Because they are the only avenue that I have to get a family of my own; at least in the traditional sense. ...so I know what you are thinking: "Why is he at the club? He should find a nice church girl!"




Well, I hate to break it to you, but church girls are full of shit. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are SOME good ones, but usually they know they are, and they are harder to deal with than a fat man at the discount Hostess store with his overtime check.


At least at the club, you know what that chick is about. Either she is there for money, sex, fun, or a relationship. And if you find the latter, as long as you aren't an ass, she is impressed. So, that's it for today...even though I do feel more to say coming up...and when it does, I'll re post!



Be Safe or Be Smitten!

0 comments: