CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I hug the block like I'm lonely...

Yeah, so I got a call about a job possibility today; that is the ONLY reason I'm here on the computer right now...tweeking my resume' so I can have greenbacks like a Celtic...I wish I was a rapper sometimes...


I think I could pull it off, I mean, after all...people think this dude is an amazing artist:





Which brings me to something I've been talking to my homeboy about...I can't say this was my idea, but it was interesting...Why can't you tell people that they are wack anymore? Every time you tell someone that something they did is wack, they say you are hating...but I'm not, you just suck! Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I mean, how far is it gonna go?


P1: Man, you got a booger in your nose.

P2: Aww, you Hatin'!


P1:You smell kinda like warm mustard...

P2: You just hatin' on my new Cologne ni&&@, its from the Heinz Collection...



Where does hating stop and reality begin.



In closing,






What you know about Perfect Strangers?

I stay with that Larry Appleton swag...I'm talking old school, when he worked at Ritz Discount...
As always,
Be Safe or Be Smitten!

1 comments:

Liz said...

I used to loooove perfect strangers!! does that make me wack? I heart you Balkie!!
anywho i call people wack all the dayum time... i call them wack and nerds and cornballs... i'm with you on the reality check.

oh yeah and a man that likes to shop for women shoes?? this may be the start of something beautiful! come to jersey and lets get married!
think about it...
no? you hatin'!!