CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Typical white woman

I'm going to apologize up front for this post: If you are white, and a woman, and you are easily offended, please don't read the rest of this post.



Don't say I didn't warn you...



Now, I'm going to say this upfront; I'm not racist. And honestly, if I had've been treated like this by anyone else, I'd say this is just a woman thing, instead of a white woman thing. I mean, I've had two different white woman relationships in the past 20 months...well, one was a "relationship" the other wasn't suppose to be...


Now, with the chicks before, I "changed" their names...this time I really just don't give a fuck...

Jenn, with two nn's...She was ok, at first. I mean, hotel stays, great gifts, and the sex was pretty good too...so what was the problem? In the back of her head, she was waiting on some alcoholic fuck to "clean up"...when he sobered up for 3 months after 7 years of her begging him to change his life, she runs to him...so am I mad, yes. I mean, I had it all: I had the freedom to do what I wanted to do, she gave amazing gifts, and she gave it up on the regular...I mean, I wasn't emotionally invested anymore, so I really just liked the sex and the stuff...I mean, she was someone I could go do things with. It was beyond dating; you can't take a date on the stuff I like to do, because when you do, they like you to quickly. So yeah, I was frustrated...so I got someone for a rebound.

Kimberly, Kim...Special K

She was a nice piece of ass. Point blank. Maybe a movie, maybe dinner, always sex. One time, it was so good to me, I bought her some Jordan's. Jordan's people. That's grade A vag...


So what happened to that? She was confused with what our relationship entailed, talked about securing her life with someone, and I was just trying to secure a Friday Booty Night...I don't think she got it. I mean, she tried to be a friend, and I'm like, what's the point? All we did was bone and go places...and honestly, if I could've gotten away with it, I would've just had sex, and sent her on her way...then I would've gone out with my friends afterward.


So why am I pointing the blame to white women specifically? Because they seem to process information differently. I mean, I would say something like, "I don't like raisins." ...you know what they'd do? Buy me a box of raisins...the economy size from Sam's Club. Now I don't mean this literally, but it's just a simple example without me rehashing the issue...

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are white women that give a shit about someone other than themselves; especially when what is wanted is stated in the beginning. The thing is, I'm not sure that I'll be able to give them a chance...now this doesn't mean I won't ever have sex with another white woman, it just means that right now, I don't know that I can fully trust another white woman...maybe it was because I WAS emotionally attached to the first one...because right now, I really wish she'd take herself, her family, and her alcoholic wonder, and play twister on hot lava...is that mean?

If it is, I don't care. It's still not as bad as she made me feel.

Be Safe or Be Deceased...

3 comments:

Liz said...

twister on hot lava?? now i have said some outlandish shit but that is hilarious!!!

i don't think it is just white women though. i think it is women in general. we tend to equate sex with emotion. meaning the more a dude bones us the more we think they care about us. i don't really think that way but i know lots of females that do. of all races... and women can become irrational when our emotions get incolved. now jenn with two n's is retarded. you are better off without her... good riddance

Young woman on a journey said...

I'm late to these posts.

the twister on lava comment was hilarious.

I agree with jirzygirl, its not just white women. perhaps you've had more experience with them, but as a black woman, i would say that most women equate lots of sex with some sort of emotional attachment. and while i think jenn is crazy for going back to the alcoholic, i think she just made you feel the way you made Kim feel. now you see how uncool that was right?

Chris said...

I'm glad you felt me...and yes I can see where that would be the same; but not when we set the boundries in the beginning...