CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's been a long time...Since I left you, without a dope beat to step to....














Good morning America, good morning to Erica, who gave me good head while watching Good Morning America...



Enough of that...so the last time I was at the club...I swear I had a great time. It wasn't the birthday party, but just a totally separate bottle poppin' adventure. The club was packed, I was on stage in VIP like normal...dressed to impress but not too excess...and I didn't even get drunk! This I'll tell you though, I danced like my name was Mikhail Baryshnikov.

...but that isn't the funny part; the funny part about my dancing was my dance partner: she had to be 6'3", easy. Like I was dancing with Cheryl Miller .




Yeah, it was that bad...she kept trying to spin on me, and last time I checked, my arms weren't long enough for that...not with a chick tall enough to play point guard for the Celtics. It was fun though...I'm just worried that I'm becoming an alcoholic. I mean, I don't drink everyday, but when I go out to the club, I do enjoy myself...maybe 4 drinks or so...and a few bottles of Champagne...so I dunno... I LOVE LAMBIC!!!






As a BTW:

I had a Friday night fling set up...like a regular, you know? So, that's been cancelled now...I guess that's good, but I find myself getting upset about it. I mean, I know I didn't love her, but I MISS her...not the sex so to speak, (even though I do miss that), I just miss the body in my bed. That's rough...and I know I can't go out and do this again, because the guilt of tie less sex is wearing on me. Every time I TRIED to have a ONS, I threw up...violently. I mean, I didn't even get to enjoy the fruits...I just had the repercussions...it sucked. So I guess I'm gonna be single again...and I doubt if I start up the hunt. It's getting too easy to get what I want, so I just wanna focus on myself for a bit, and see what comes across my path. So we'll see what the future holds...

0 comments: