CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 04, 2008

Well...I don't have a job

...so I went to the club. Makes sense right? Not really, I know...but here are some pics anyway. I didn't even get drunk...only had like, three or four drinks. My homeboy Jon Concert put on one hell of a show, and I met a dope chick there with her angry friend. Here are the pics finally. I'll recap after I part the clouds of depression.




Yeah, so this is part of the sound check...I think he was living his dream as a band conductor...Cab Calloway he is not.


Honestly, one of this cat's best skills, but least actually used.



Waiting...and watching wack dancing.


Looking to have that GQ shot...not sure if it came through.



Part of the actual performance. Really, really hot show...I just wish more people were there.




Honestly, I think my friend thinks that he is Lupe Fiasco...can you not see it?





...and this was one of the promoters; one of the few chicks there that would actually talk to someone else besides the friends she came there with.




All in all, a good night. Could it have been better? Sure. I'll just have to see what happens next time out.


Until then,


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

3 comments:

Liz said...

your friends sneaks are hot!
and the lady in the pic is very nice looking...
and the pic of youm you are not at all how i pictured you! LOL!

Chris said...

...AND I have those same shoes too...they are in the mondo shoe pic!

Jon Content said...

Even in writting about someone else...you make it about you!!! LOL
Kudos my good man, Kudos.