CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Flavor of the Week

I was thinking about my viewpoint of women earlier....based on a blog I read by jirzygurl...why do black guys get so drawn to white women?





I'm not sure; for the last one that I dated, it was the allure of doing my boss...the shift in power, you know? And as stupid as it sounds, it feels like you are fighting oppression every time you are intimate with one...like your name is Malcolm XXX or something...





I mean, from dating the rainbow, chicks of all colors have bullshyte that you are going to have to deal with; and even though I have learned to process the different genres of problems, I'd prefer to deal with black chicks. Honestly, I can relate to their problems, and as silly as that sounds, it is a whole lot easier to be there for someone with problems you can respect.





Just don't get me wrong, my statements are in no way blanket statements...just based on my experiences. White chicks have real problems just like black chicks can have stupid problems...I'm just talking about preferences; and those can change. But right now...I'm all about being open, so whatever flavor I have a hunger for, I need to be able to cope with the aftertaste.





Be Safe or Be Smitten!

0 comments: