CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Back Again for the First Time...

Yeah, I know I haven't written anything in a few days...So what?  Not much has changed since the last time I wrote.  I'm getting more hours at Dollar General.  That's cool, I guess.  It's a job; I don't like it, but they are paying me...so I guess it's just motivation to find something better.  I think I'll have my license fines paid off pretty soon.  That's cool...then I can try and find a job that isn't on the bus route.  I don't think that I'm going to be talking to as many girls as I usually do anymore.  It just clogs my stream of consciousness... and that isn' t good at all.  I make myself look "girl crazy" on this site; that is not the representation that I want to have.  I'm suppose to be moving in to adulthood...that can't include the mismanagement of my priorities.



0 comments: