CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Dang, why do I think so much...

Sometimes I wonder why my mind rambles about so much. It's like one big never ending loop of mental inventions that never become solidified, due to the whole migration of thought. It's weird. I have dreamed up at least five different innovations/inventions, and they can't be realized due to the lack of fiscal opportunity in my life. So many poems that can last for at least a ten minute flow that is never transpired into written prose. I guess that's why I like using this whole "blog" thing. It's actually quite clever, the whole idea of sorts...I just hope it doesn't get bogged down with adware/spyware and pop-ups like most free pages do...I'm really starting to come into the man I will be for the rest of my life; I just don't want to have an existence that is not what is planned for me eternally. I bet whoever reads this thinks I'm really trying to be extra deep...Sorry, I'm not. I can be very shallow at times...Not a lot, but I can be...

My ex is so filled with bitterness and anger, even now, a whole year after we broke up. I can't understand why she is still holding on to the pain. Doesn't she know that keeping in pain makes you hardened and old? I mean, she tells everyone that we both know how happy she is, and I really hope she is happy. I just don't want her to be all bitter. Nothing fruitful is going to come out of holding on to that stuff...I just hope that she is going to be okay.

Prototype. I use to think that I wanted to be with the "prototype" like what Andre 3000 refers to...But then I realized something. A prototype is just a "rough draft" of an invention. Doesn't have all the kinky worked out yet. I think I've been through at least two prototypes already...I want the finished product; or at least a beta version...

"she Anita even got to have a big ole' booty, you know, just sometime' well-proportioned. You know, a nice little tail..."
-Andre' 3000

0 comments: