CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 23, 2004

You'll never even guess what happened last night...

Well, I left here (CLC) last night at around five...went in to my other job at Dollar General and worked until ten.  I was "suppose" to ride home with a co-worker of mine named Donna...but her car was being driven by her boyfriend that night, his name was Bernie, or Benny, or something... Anyway, whatever his name is, he was drunk.  Not buzz drunk, like superhero drunk.  You know, like if someone told him that he'd get special powers if he was drunk, so he put forth effort to achieve the level of drunkardness that he was at...so yeah, he was drunk.  When we got outside she told him to get in the other seat...meanwhile, he is fascinated by me.  He said, "Who's the nigger?  Wow, you're a big nigger!  Nigger, nigger, nigger...etc.  I heard the word so much, that I wasn't even mad.  I just felt bad that his life was so pathetic that he had to do that to feel better.  I just hope that they are ok...her and her dumb boyfriend.  The thing that got me though, you would've thought I woulda jumped on this man, and killed him for acting like that.  But I didn't.  I didn't like it, but I wasn't enraged...
I guess my temper is getting better...

1 comments:

Toya said...

WOW!@that...thats good of you to do that, because alot of other people wouldn't.....