CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yeah, I still think most people make no sense at all; including myself.

Yeah, so nothing much different today.  I'm at work, this guy that I don't know keeps asking me questions; the guy who is a fake computer nerd.  Other than that...I'm ok.  It seems like no matter how old you get, there is always someone older that talks to you like you are stupid.  I don't get it.  Is you life THAT empty where you have to boost your own self-confidence by putting me down?  Do you know how hard it is for me to NOT say anything "smart" and make THEM look stupid for their own statements?  But that is not right: me putting them down will not bare any positive fruit into either of our lives.  So, what's the point, right?  Yeah, but it's still difficult to hold yourself back.  I guess in the long run, I'll learn something good from this.  


0 comments: