CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Yeah, part two...

Thursday, July 15 2004
11:48am

Well, not too much else has happened in the couple of hours that have passed...this kid keeps talking to me on Tuesday and Thursday at work, and I don't know his name...I almost feel bad. Then again, I don't think he ever told me his name...anyway, that's whatever.

As far as I'm concerned, dating should be outlawed until you take a mental capacity test to prove you are stable enough to entertain a romantic relationship...otherwise, someone WILL get hurt, and then in turn, become damaged. Then, a GOOD person meets them, and they shy away because they don't want to get hurt...it can be very frustrating.

More and more I'm starting to become more aware of the sexist, negative images portrayed in the entertainment industry; especially when it comes to portraying blacks. All black people in a mainstream movie are either rappers, athletes, dancers, thugs, or just stupid. Then, in all black movies, or a movie that has the "urban" audience in mind always has some storyline that circles around one of three topics: Some guy either having problems with/trying to get with/trying to fool some female, or some angry black man out for justice/revenge/his own will, or a group of random black people at go through stupid, unrealistic stuff that is SO funny...Don't get me wrong, there are a few exceptions, but not many.

Why are ALL videos filled with women with ten percent of there clothes on? That is so degrading.

Why can't people just be honest with there feelings?
I feel like Jada right now...
"Why?"

Be back tomorrow...

0 comments: