CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Wednesday, July 14 2004
8:42am
 
This really sucks big time...I stayed up until about three o'clock talking on the phone, and now I have the biggest headache...What is it about cute girls that makes me not want to give time to rest? I guess that is a revelation I'll have to wait for. Anyway, not too much new. I'm sitting next to this cute girl that I talk to on occasion, and the conversation between us is dying. I guess we are just on two different playing fields...or whatever that means. I may just sit here all day and collect money...or go out and pop off some cds...I haven't quite decided yet. My head does really hurt. I have noticed that when I listen to instrumentals, I can freestyle better than my written stuff...I guess it's easier to be witty on the move. I really don't know what to say to this girl...she is all of eighteen, and has the depth of a wading pool. Being cute can only take you so far with me...I'm whining right know, aren't I? I guess so. I had a decent conversation with Tiffany last night...she seems kinda...I don't know, quiet? Just kinda chill...which is refreshing, yet she lacks social skills...I mean, she's not much of a conversationalist...she's cool, but it would be hard to get her to talk, but I think that she needs too. She seems like she's been damaged, like every other female ages 15-26. I'll try to be her friend, and see where that takes me...I guess that's it for now...Two fingers, like a playa...

0 comments: