CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm still here...

Work is still boring...I have this nice poetry book...it's kinda cool.  I've read about two of the poems as of yet, and they were nice.  Her name is Harryette Mullen.  Well that's about it.  Oh, yeah...I got into an argument with this CRAZY old woman about "her printouts."  On the computer monitor it clearly states that anything printed out is twenty-five cents per page, if it is not for homework; meaning College of Lake County homework.  She printed out about eighty pages, and I did not let her have them.  She became hostile, and refused to pay.  She wanted to take them, and said that they were "hers."  I politely told her the rules again, and she yelled at me again.  So I called security.  I don't make enough money to put up with that foolishness...She needs to either get a computer and printer of her own, or go to Kinko's.  I bet they would take her crazy butt to jail if she put on a show like that at Kinko's...but this isn't Kinko's.  And the security officer isn't the police... Oh well.



0 comments: