CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Yes, this is still the same day...

I met some girl/woman named sheeka...what kind of ghetto name is Sheeka?  I guess it's not HER fault.  Anyway, she was cool.  Not necessarily my regular type, but she seemed nice.  I don't even have anything profound to say today...You would think that I would, but not really.  My head still hurts, just not as bad.  I miss the attention I use to get from having a girlfriend...I mean, I don't even want one right now; I think.  I just miss the attention.  It was nice to have someone who thought you were the world...maybe I need a pet.  I doubt it.  Maybe it is a longing for companionship...I'm not quite sure.  Whatever it is, it'll pass.  It usually does.  This happens about every seven weeks...I saw Mean Girls today.  It's a pretty good movie.  Not laugh out loud funny, but humorous.  I did enjoy it though...oh well...my boss is crazy.  He keeps drooling over the hispanic and filipino girls...it's kinda funny, but it isn't.  They are all like, 20, and he is about 41...you do the math.  Anyway, I guess I'll go home and cut the grass...
 
yep!

0 comments: