CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I really don't like working two jobs...

I have two jobs.  It really isn't fun.  I'm tired all the time, and sleepy all the time.  I don't get time to just rest and relax...plus the pay isn't all that hot.  But I'm working.  I'm healthy.  I'm alive...those are things to be thankful for...Sometimes it can be hard to put a positive spin on things; but if you always focus on the negative, you will be down all of the time.  That REALLY isn't healthy.  Oh well...another day, another dollar.  Another chance to fulfill your purpose. 

 
I lost my wallet...doesn't that suck?  I don't know where it is.  More than likely, I sat it down after the last purchase I made, and no one said anything to me about it.  There was only ten dollars in my wallet at the time, and if someone has it, they never bothered to use my debit card...but that is a good thing.  Now I need a new social security card, and a new state id...I'll be fine.  At least I didn't lose a lot of money.

It could be worse...but it isn't.  So I'm happy.

0 comments: