CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Not so bad after all...

I have my state id, and my social is in the mail...along with my new debit card.  Ahhh...relief.  Well, I'm really hoping that this third job I'm trying to get pans out.  If it does, it will mean a debt-free lifestyle by October.  That's really good.  I've noticed that I'm learning something new all the time now.  Even with what I say and do; I'm learning from that stuff also.  I guess I should have learned how to do that a long time ago, but hey, I still learned it.  The girl who works next door is starting to talk to me more and more...I guess she finally figured out that I'm not trying to get with her, so she loosened up some...oh well.  Oh yeah, her name is Julie...I just didn't want to say, "some girl."  I thought that would have been bogus. 

0 comments: