CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Be a N*&&@...

I have to honestly say this; I've never been a huge Nas fan...I appreciated his work, but never a huge fan. I always liked Biggie better than him...and in saying that, this next statement is going to be all the more powerful.


I am buying Nas' new album as SOON as it drops...I might buy two copies. Every black person in America, every minority in America needs to see this video...and if the two snippets and the main song are any inkling of what the CD is like...this might be the most important CD of our culture...now I know this is a huge statement, but watch the video and tell me you don' t feel the same way...even if you just wanted to say that the video alone makes the whole Hip Hop video game right now look horrible...it's worth the 8 minutes and 39 seconds it'll take to listen and watch...but it may take longer to absorb.

It won't allow me to post it within this post, but look above...

Be Safe or Be Smitten!

1 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

I am trying to watch the video...but I am being lazy. I love Nas...and that Nigger song is the truth! Ha! That "Nigger" song. But on the real...I loves it.