CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Little to say about Much

Hopefully, I don’t have anything I need to purge today…I don’t feel it, but like with any good, fulfilling spew, you NEVER see it coming, it just happens naturally.


So, what’s on the horizon for me? Preparing for Jon Content’s concert this Friday at the Funky Buddha…that should be exciting. I don’t quite know what I’m going to wear…I guess I’ll figure something out by tomorrow…it should be interesting though. Hopefully everyone that we know will show up…Kwayland, Keli, Robyn, and Christina are suppose to be there, but we aren’t too sure about them. Negros can be shifty when it comes to showing up to things…and if they aren’t shifty, they are crazy late. I’m sure I’ll have fun, I just don’t know what type of fun yet…but as always, I’ll be sure to write about it. I may even post pictures of it too!

Maybe I’ll have a more interesting rant later…only time will tell.

2 comments:

Liz said...

have fun!

Eb the Celeb said...

why have your last 3 post started with I dont have anything to talk about today...lol

but yet you have 3 posts... so you obviously have something to say