CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 06, 2008

If you are a WN, stab yourself in the Eye...

Wack ni&&@$...I hate them. They make good guys look horrible. I mean, I use to have WN tendencies…but I cleared that up before I transitioned to who I am now. All of that stuff stems from past hurts and insecurities that he’s dealt with in his life. The problem comes in when he starts putting those problems on the head of his woman. I can’t stand a man that won’t live up to the qualities that make up a man. If you have some deep rooted issue, maybe you should be by yourself before you mess some woman up with the massive retardation that you are carrying around on your neck…

You know how many chicks have been jacked up by some loser? The BEST ones…the cutest, most driven, loyal, down for you chicks that you meet…they have ALL been screwed over by some loser.


You know what else I hate? When some guy makes his personal problems the fault of his woman. You know the type; he’ll call with some foolishness like this:


WN: Hey! Why aren’t you here to hold my hand and make sure I do what I’m suppose to do as a man?

Woman: I’d be there, but my dad is in the hospital with leprosy.

WN: I DON’T CARE!!! That’s SO selfish, help me? I need you to help me get a job because I’m a loser. I need you to clean my place, because I’m lazy. I need you to take care of me, because I really want a mother and not a woman.


Now I know that may be hard for you to read, especially if you have had that happen to you before…but that type of stuff bugs me, because if I legitimately need my woman, she’ll think I’m being a WN too. Doesn’t that suck? I know it does, first hand…but I don’t think that will be happening too much anymore…somehow.


So what do I suggest? I think all of the WN should take lamas classes at the bottom of Lake Erie…for real. Well, maybe not, because if they did that, I wouldn’t seem as dope as I am, right?



Be Safe or Be Smitten!

1 comments:

Liz said...

first of all, i laughed out loud in my customer's ear at leprosy! that is hilarious... who gets leprosy? that's like the gout... or shingles... does anyone really ever have shingles? and you call me a nut... hmph