CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I was going to post about something different today, but I don't feel up to it. It's something about rainy days that kinda make me feel..."whatever". Especially when I'm at work, or I don't have someone to go home to. I don't know if it's because I use to equate rain with God crying or not...but I just feel sort of melancholy. It's pretty wack. Now if I'm home, and I have someone there, it feels good; even if I'm just talking on the phone with someone I love...it feels soothing...

But not right now; right now, it just sucks. I don't feel like being at work, I don't feel like being at home...I don't know. I'm not mad, I'm not depressed...I'm a little annoyed at the fact that I had to go and fall in love with someone that lives on the other side of the country, (I loves my Lizzy...and it doesn't really matter), but it's stupid annoying. Ughhhhhhhh!!! It's kinda like the same feeling you had as a toddler when you wanted to throw a tantrum, even though there wasn't anything obviously wrong. Or like when a baby cries just for the sake of crying...it's like that.

I need to do something to get out of this feeling; I don't like it. I need a hug, but I have no one to hug me...I really want a kiss, but not from anyone around here. Is that bad? Is that needy? If it is, I don't really care...because that's just the way I feel right now...annoyed and lonely.


Sucks doesn't it?



On another note:


Someone needs to kill T-Pain's stylist...



Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

Liz said...

well the good news is i'll be out there next week!!
i'm sorry you feel funky... it will pass

and t-pain always looks a hot mess.