CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

I hate stupid people!

So I had this "friend" who got mad at me for, and I quote, "Knowing information before she told me." I mean, true enough, it was information about her, but as with anything told...if you tell someone, they are bound to tell at least one other person...the thing is she told three. And I say "friend" because of this:


Have you ever had a friend who is only around when they need you, but if you really need someone to talk to, or need some help, they are NO WHERE to be found? Yeah, that's this chick...


...so back to the story. I found out she was pregnant...no biggie, right? Well, she's pregnant by this cat that JUST got out of jail, and he's been sleeping with any chick that likes her legs in the air. So I didn't feel bad for her because, well...let me make a list:

1. She is f-ing retarded for dating a cat STRAIGHT OUTTA PRISON.
2. She just said like, last month, she wanted to have his baby.
3. She lied to my best male friend about getting pregnant by him, and having an abortion.
4. She is a lazy, whiny, complaining ass individual who is reaping the bs she sowed...

...so she gets -85% sympathy from me. So why am I not her "friend" anymore? She basically called me and tried to curse me out for, apparently, knowing her information before she told me...like I have a blocker for receiving info...like I could've returned the info...I don't really know what she expected me to do. So, like I said, she tried to curse me out. I hung up on her. Then I ignored her calls...twice. Why? Well, for one, I wasn't getting free minutes yet...I'm not going to pay to get cursed at, and for two, I didn't do anything that warrented getting cursed at. So she left me some wack message telling me that I'm not her friend anymore. But guess what? Now damn near everyone knows that she is pregnant...and it isn't my fault. That's what she gets...



In Happier News:


Damn T-Pain! I didn't know Spades had a spokesperson!




I wish someone would tell T-Pain these top hats look retarded...

2 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

Broke bitch....ugh! i hate that shit...

B.Good said...

Ummm?? That makes no sense. That can't be the real reason she was mad. She's prob disappointed in herself, and had to take it out on someone. And that lucky someone was you!