CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mind Melt

My job, for the lack of a better word, is interesting. I work in QM or Quality Management department...so I really don’t do much, just replace bad product. Today though, I’m learning the computer system that records the data in a federally regulated data system…it’s very tedious. Well…for one reason or another, there are just TOO MANY screens…I literally put small amounts of actual data into about 6 different screens…I felt like my mind was going to melt and drip out of my ear…it was bad. I think I’m going to be ok though, it’s just super hard to memorize all that stuff in like, an hour.


I still have a headache.

Otherwise, this weekend looks to be good. My fellow blogger is coming to the Chi and we are going to kick it…I hope. We were going to make plans to kick it, but I think her friend has other arrangements set up, so we’ll see…

0 comments: