CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Tears for the Weary

I'm sleepy at work again. It happens...just not at 8:15 when I technically start my shift. So why am I sleepy?


Marathon sex?



No.


Illegal Drag racing?


No.


Crime Syndicate meetings?



No.

...stupid Chicago weather changes. I live by the lake, which is nice for the most part...except at night. I thought winter time again. It was like 45 degrees...ughhh. So I had to get up and close the windows at like, 3:30-4 o'clock in the morning...jacked up my REM cycle and my sinuses. I'm so paying for it now. On the bright side, I did pick up two pair of sneakers...simple, but nice.

They are a pair of dunk lows



and the Playoff Jordan VIII's...




couldn't pick up the pack


because they sold out at 7am, and there was only one size 12 in my area...that kinda sucks...so I got those instead. Exciting, huh?


I know it isn't.



Also, I watched Cleaner



with Samuel Jackson, Eva Mendes, and Ed Harris. Great straight to DVD movie...nothing like the flicks of late starring the infamous Steven Segal...Into the Sun has to be my favorite movie cover of all time...





Be Safe or Be Smitten!

1 comments:

Liz said...

steven seagal is te worse!! for real
lol...