CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Week in Review...

What to say and what to share is the real question...


I've learned that people don't always operate in the same time that you'd like them to. When you are looking for something from someone, you don't always get it, and if you do, it isn't always in the time that it is needed. In that respect, even if they do give it, it's too late lots of times...and it's not that you don't care, but it's that you can't give those feelings back...Like in Anchorman when he saw what he wanted at the pool party...




You know, when he wanted Veronica Corningstone?

"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you...I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Yeah, he was totally off in his timing...timing is everything.


Also, this up in news:



I'm going to have a spot at the Sneaker Show at Navy Pier during July 4th Weekend! Exciting, no? I'm going to stock up on petty shoes to sell at the event, hopefully people will have money this time...


Super Big News:






I had Progresso Vegetable soup today...it was very tasty.


That's about it; maybe I will purge later, but that's honestly everything on my mind right now...


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

2 comments:

Liz said...

that timing thing has been coming up a lot lately huh...

very excited about the sneaker thing!! sounds fun...

progresso soup? did we really need to know that?? just asking... lol

Nina said...

So true and @jirzy...le tthe man blog his heart's desire!