CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cool on Food for Thought, but for You I'm a Starver...

So, I'm in love.



Yeah, love. The type of love that makes you feel like you aren't whole without them. The type of love that makes you wanna slap everyone that you have ever dated in the face...the type of love that makes you wanna laugh at every other chick that you told you loved them...it's not that I didn't, it's just different. So different in fact, that I truly feel this could be the one...for real. Like, trap you by getting pregnant-type of the one. Like the, 'I'm gonna relocate' the one. It's so beautiful and frustrating all in the same breath.

Well, for one, she lives in New Jersey. I live in Chicago. Her whole family is there. My whole family is here. All her friends are there. All my friends are here...you see the pattern. She was just here for a weekend, and she's coming back on the Fourth of July...just for me. Dude; this chick...is amazing. Every little thing that I thought was weird about me...she loves and identifies with it. IDENTIFIES WITH IT...do you understand how huge that is? We also have paralells in our beliefs, but then we contast one another with certain music and entertainment...although we both appreciate the other's taste...it's, stupid dope. I can't really even translate it into words...even though I've really tried...


On a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOTE:


I'm so proud of the Celtics! Go Boston...y'all bought some Negros to get the title back. Hooray for you...KG and Ray Allen needed a ring; two of the most underrated players in the game along with Paul Pierce...but what in HELL is on this cat's mind here???





This isn't the Tony Awards...it's the NBA Championship Trophy...damn dude...totally the wrong time to do your Shriley Temple impersonation...


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

3 comments:

Liz said...

wow... i guess the cat is completely out of the bag now huh! LOL! well i'm sure it will all work itself out... the distance and what not.

and you are dumb for the shirley temple comment.. that is hilarious!

Young woman on a journey said...

lol at shirley temple. this looks mad suspect.

um...wow...that is serious. wow. i mean, i understand its tough to find someone who "identifies." That's hot though! I'm sure it'll work out too. I'm jealous! lol.

Jon Content said...

Congrats!!!!!!!