CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Dazed and Confused

Have you ever been so sleepy you forgot what day it is? Or you didn't remember that you were at work? Yeah, that's how I feel right now...I haven't been this sleepy in a very, very long time. I really think I'm going to go straight home tonight and go to sleep...a deep coma like sleep, for like, 3 hours...then go put a load of whites in the wash. Ughhhh...the day can't creep by fast enough!


As for my weekend...The cool points out the window and you got him all twisted up in the game.


Thank you Liz for being my sunshine during Noah III: The Flood Returns!




I live in the Chicagoish area, and dude, it was something awful with the rain...this person's house literally floated away...it was bad news homie. Can you imagine seeing your house float away? I'd be so pissed...I wouldn't even know what to say...but is it wrong that I can't help but laugh at the video? It looks like a Monopoly house just sailing along...


BTW, my new employer loves me...they haven't had numbers this good in a VERY long time...or at least that's what they tell me...


Be Safe or Be Smitten...and make sure your house doesn't float away!

1 comments:

Liz said...

that's what i do! LOL!

but that is some Bullcrap with that house and YES you are wrong for laughing... but not any more wrong than me laughing at people being eaten by sharks