CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

DunkXchange 2008

Well, to say the least, it was eventful...I had a great time. I made money...I spent more...won some super exclusive kicks...an all around good time...




With the exception of every possible highway flooding and it taking us four hours to get there.




That was bad; but anyway, here are the pics:

Here is my table...



...and here's some other stuff:




















Here's some of what people were wearing that day...







Some b-boys:







Some crowd shots...






My purchases and the sneaks I won:







That about wraps it up...more picks available at the link below...

http://www.nicekicks.com/dunkxchange-chicago-event-recap/


Be Safe or be Smitten!

4 comments:

Travis Brown said...

I've heard about the exchange before. It sounds really cool. can't wait til it hits DC this weekend. I willl be there.....

and cool blazers and dunks you were able to get.

Janelle said...

That looks soooo fun!!!!

Jon Content said...

Looks dope

Thats just what a feind needs...a hit to keep him going!!

LOL

Congrats

poison.ivy said...

i could not have gone there....i would've spent up all my money

looks like fun though