CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Oh what to tell...

Well, to say the least, Liz's visit was amazing. I really enjoyed having her here. She met my family, and they seemed to like her, so that's really good. It makes things a lot easier.


We had a fifteen minute marriage counseling session at church in front of my parents and random people that were standing in the room...that was insightful and intrusive all at the same time...it felt nice though...even though I didn't think I would. Now I'm just trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.


As for what I've been doing since she left?





I've watched Season Two of Dexter





and Season Three and Four of Weeds




...that's all I have right now. I mean, the backlash of emotions that I go through whenever I leave her or she leaves me is incredible. This type of life can't go on that much longer...but I have to be responsible with my actions, so we'll see what the cerebral tide brings in with each day that passes.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

3 comments:

Liz said...

it was a fun weekend! i had a blast. you are the best! seriously... the BEST! love you!

Young woman on a journey said...

wait...marriage counselor? are we planning our own blogger wedding! you guys are soooooooooo adorable!

Liz said...

oh yeah and you can thank me for putting you on to dexter!