CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello Monday

How YOU doin'?



I'm gone in two weeks.


...gone to NJ? Not that I know of yet, but that is when my job is over that I'm currently working. Possibly three.


Am I scared? Surprisingly, no. I have a sort of peace...and I am fine with the way things are playing out right now...I mean, I know I can't control every aspect of my life, nor am I suppose to. I'm just going.

I'm waiting to hear from the big V, and I'm getting excited. I'm sure that they are going to make me an offer, it's just a matter of...when. I'm sure they will soon.

As for me, I'm excited about making more money, starting something new, and starting somewhere fresh. I'm excited about working on buying a home, and also I'm excited about starting the rest of my adult life...I'm happy.

I'm happy that I have peace, I'm happy that I have a better relationship with my parents...and I'm happy that I know where I stand with everyone I care about.


It's a dope feeling...and I hope it never goes away.



Be Safe or Be Smitten.

6 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

I am sooo happy for you, really. Being an adult is the best ish ever...especially if you know you are doing the right thing...

Liz said...

YAY! i'm glad the cloud is passing and the gloom is lifting. every thing works together for good for those who love the Lord... remember that :)

EDE said...

Hallelujah!!!!! I'm sooo glad you're finally accepting what me and Baby Feet have been telling you all along :)

Jon Content said...

Its crazy hearing you talk like this...but I'm happy for you. Great to know you've found someone to LOVE for real.

pancakes and jesus

Nina said...

:-) and hugs

doesn't hurt that liz is a spottieottiedopalicious angel

Nina said...

:-) and hugs

doesn't hurt that liz is a spottieottiedopalicious angel