CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I guess I just feel like sharing today...

I'm in a caffeine induced haze right now...newly inspired to share every waking thought that sweeps through my mind. I need to share something with you, my internet natives:


I am in love with words.


Seriously...I am. It is a sick infatuation that is more than familiar with people that fraternize on the space that only exists in front of us... a fifteen inch HP L1506...and I suppose I'll continue to throw words on internet one letter of a time bludgeoning you with my opinions and ideas...just make sure you all keep up with the feedback; it helps.


I also need topics...I know I'm no Geoffrey Chaucer, but I need things to write about...so if y'all could get back to me with that, I would be most gracious.

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

poison.ivy said...

i feel that way about words. that's why i'm about to start my blog. i love writing words...reading words...i'm sitting here typing this while my bf is watching tv.

this is my first time at your blog...so hi and i'll be back