CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I. Am.

Tired.


I don't know if it's because it's been raining since I woke up this morning, or if it's because I'm going home to an empty house, or if it's because my eyelids are burning...I need a nap.

I need something...something else. I don't know quite what it is, but I feel like something is missing. Like I can't see what it is right now, but I know I feel the lack.

I think it's a lack of rest. I have 24 minutes left of my work day, and I can't wait for it to be over...

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

I feel u...I was sooo sleepy yesterday. And then I remember my friend said she had a pregnancy dream, and I immediately snapped out of the sleepy act.


Yeah...that is true. U never know these days with guys. But I know they don't like unnecessarily being lovey with a chick.