CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vindication

In short, I was right, and my lazy co-workers were wrong...my boss ran a report, and it showed that I took over 200 more calls than they did last month, and I worked eight hours less...that's kinda weird, isn't it?


In other news:


I have an interview/testing Saturday at Verizon in New Jersey...pretty exciting...I'm looking forward to it; I hope it goes well...I'm sure I'll pass the tests, I just hope that no one else in the group does as well as me...that'll make me look more impressive.

I don't have to much to say right now, but hopefully I will next week.

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

7 comments:

Janelle said...

I feel your pain...my boss runs a report everyday to see how many calls each rep makes and takes... After three months of answer almost triple the calls as any other rep I've learned to log off and tune them out.

Mz.Sullivan said...

So you really leaving, huh? Wow....

Liz said...

i so can't wait for you to get here!!! like seriously!

EDE said...

Boo-hooo, booo-hoooo, you know I want you to succeed, but it doesn't make it easy to let go. You could have reminded us that you were leaving today. When are you returning? Are you going straight to work like last time? Hey Baby-Feet!!!! Smooches!!!!!

Nina said...

blogger-love

Nina said...

blogger-love

LovexHate said...

Woah.. talk about lazy. Lets hope they get fired lol.

Good luck with the interview thing